Quick Tips to Strengthen Your IT Security
The first steps in creating a solid cybersecurity plan are to identify and define what cybersecurity means for your business, what you need to protect, and where everything is located, but once you have that, the next step is to determine how you’re actually going to protect everything you’ve identified and defined.
Follow best practices to secure your business data and personal information with these 5 cybersecurity tips.
- Create a Strong Unique Passphrase:
- Don’t Open Just Anything – Understand and Avoid Phishing Attacks
- Use Multi-Factor Authentication wherever is possible
- Keep Your Data Backed – Plan for the Worst
- Always keep your devices Updated
At ManagedIT we’ve been helping our clients achieve peace of mind with IT security solutions
Understand and implement IT security best practices